Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website www.optronics.gr, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
We us cookies in a range of ways to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies we use
Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site.
Functionality cookies- These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How can you deactivate cookies?
- Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
- Safari for iPad and iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us